Anyone Intrested In Another Lanyard Gb?

NTMD8R_SS

41 members have voted

1. 1. Lanyard design

• SS
    • Silverado SS
    • Silverado

I would say embroidered. Also if it is possible to put a space between Silverado and SS. Your design shows "SilveradoSS". I think "Silverado SS" would be better. Just a thought.

I like the embroidered is better looking. I disagree with this though, they should be close imo.

Its whatever yall want, if i have a few left over then ill just save them incase anyone wants to buy some later on. If only they would use the lanyards from the screen printed ones on the embroidered ones, but im guessing they need to use alittle thinner one :shrug:

Maybe i can send theses out to get a non bias opinion, who wants to volunteer? this will be free to you ill pay for the shipping. (someone in TX perferbly so it can get their quick)

Edited by NTMD8R_SS (see edit history)

Its whatever yall want, if i have a few left over then ill just save them incase anyone wants to buy some later on. If only they would use the lanyards from the screen printed ones on the embroidered ones, but im guessing they need to use alittle thinner one :shrug:

Maybe i can send theses out to get a non bias opinion, who wants to volunteer? this will be free to you ill pay for the shipping. (someone in TX perferbly so it can get their quick)

I'll do it :D

Here is another proof (this one was made from the same company that sent me those lanyards pictured) IDK i think its better than having 4 silverado ss's, but thats just me let me know what yall think. Also i sent them out the samples today Jose.

post-14055-000740200 1329158775_thumb.jpg

Yeah they can do it whit the break away, but it will be .75 extra per lanyard ($75 extra for the embroidered) and to be honest in HS when we used to have lanyards w/ the break away we would always tie them up so they wouldnt break away.....but i get where your comming from for work but i think it will be best just to get them whitout it.

Well i got the sample lanyards from Jr today and i really like the feel of the screen printed one. Its alot thicker then the embroidered one's. The embroidered ones are really thin. Im sitting here trying to scratch off the letters on the printed one's and they dont give way. Only thing i would like is for them to be thicker in width like 1" or even 1 1/4" almost like the football team lanyardsor kinda like these but id be happy either way.

Edited by La SS (see edit history)