Somethings Missing.....

silverado777

Really people?!?! Was it really that necessary to steal my tailgate handle bezel? They are $10 off ebay and can probably get them from a junk yard for a few bucks! People piss me off! This is why I need to shave my tailgate handle and be done with it.

b4edc4fe.jpg

jgpclone has a shaved t-gate

http://www.silverado...-shaved-t-gate/

Ya I saw that but I think $500 is a little steep especially since it would have to be repainted to match and to cover up some of the scratches. I still have to talk to my body guy and see what the damage would be to have it done.

Ya I saw that but I think $500 is a little steep especially since it would have to be repainted to match and to cover up some of the scratches. I still have to talk to my body guy and see what the damage would be to have it done.

Price is Obo tailgates are a Lil price btw and relocated kits a Lil pricey as well and u would still have to paint it as well , but sux that u got that bezel stolen make me a resonable offer u might get lucky If ur interested

Those tailgate handle bezels are almost like "throw away" parts. :blink:

IF you can remove one without breaking the tabs off it is a miracle!!

(btw, I do not steal them for a living. I work as a parts advisor in a GM dealer bodyshop). :smash:

Edited by Bad Bowtie (see edit history)