Silverado Escalade

QuixSilver

Spotted this gem today.. didn't even have an converted escalade front end on it. Even worse after that I spotted a Honda motorcyle with a Camaro SS badge on it. It read ' Honda SS ' ( the small red SS logo ). I got a pic you can't even see it but believe me it's there. Also the guy riding it was wearing a Harley Davidson jacket, I mentioned it was a Honda already didn't I ?? :nonod: Oh & nevermind those cracks in the dash I was driving my '92 OBS silverado.

post-16423-087566500 1328992587_thumb.jpg

post-16423-048102100 1328992628_thumb.jpg

I think your dash is cracked??? Lol i know people are dumb

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Yup. That's what those hot & sunny summertime days here in Houston will do to your dashboard. I plan on getting it repaired very soon though along with a 4/6 drop, new paintjob, & some american racing torque thrust 2 20's all around. Just got tailgate, antenna, & bedrail holes shaved; also had some mid length headers installed too. But yeah the cracks are pretty bad though for sure I know.

Yup. That's what those hot & sunny summertime days here in Houston will do to your dashboard. I plan on getting it repaired very soon though along with a 4/6 drop, new paintjob, & some american racing torque thrust 2 20's all around. Just got tailgate, antenna, & bedrail holes shaved; also had some mid length headers installed too. But yeah the cracks are pretty bad though for sure I know.

hey while you are at it with all that money want to do some of my stuff

hey while you are at it with all that money want to do some of my stuff

Sure, we could work something out. Tell you what.. just give me a little blown up, up close and personal private time with those nice pair of jugs in your avatar & you sir have got yourself a deal :takealook: Lolol