Yuengling Brewery Tour

RockHead

9 members have voted

1. 1. what date's will work

• Saturday April 21st
    • Saturday April 28th
    • Other

Can anyone ship me some Yuengling out here in the Midwest, I cant seem to find it. I ask "Do you guys carry or can get Yuengling beer?" and they always respond with a confused "huh??"

fml

I can do that sircheers.gif

I can do that sircheers.gif

That was good stuff. Ol lady liked it too and shes not much of a variety beer drinker, only certain kinds.

Still thinkin the mixture of bud light and Yuengling is what gave me that "tick" in my head the next day :banghead:

wait did anyone see Dan post? or am i just seeing things? either way i cant believe it

Get your eyes checked son. :idiot:

:crackup: Niko, you trying to pick a fight? P.S. still waiting for my burger...

Don't hold your breath Kevin, you'll be waiting the rest of your life for that burger if it's coming from Niko........and when you finally do get it, guaranteed it will be cold. :freak:

Get your eyes checked son. :idiot:

Don't hold your breath Kevin, you'll be waiting the rest of your life for that burger if it's coming from Niko........and when you finally do get it, guaranteed it will be cold. :freak:

idk how i could of missed i guess its cause i never see dan post anymore LOL. about the burger we have to go one of these days doc

I'm bummed. Can't make it on 4/21. I have been informed we are going to a wedding that day. Damn.

That sucks! !!!! It look it will it on the 21st

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

<br />I'm bummed. Can't make it on 4/21. I have been informed we are going to a wedding that day. Damn.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Come on Hank already with the excuses, you sell your truck and now you cant hang with us anymore?, whats more important to you anyway a wedding or hearing Mark letting some farts rip down in the caverns?.

Just kidding bud have a good time at the wedding.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk