315/30/22 On A 22X10 30Mm B.S. Sss Replcias

BLOWN SS/T

Ok does anyone know if a 315/30/22 will work on a 22" factory reproduction ss wheel? It's a 22x10 and for the tire specs call for a minimum of 10.5".

Also will this wide of tire fit with the offset in my SSS? It's only 2" shackled in the back right now but I'll be doing a flip kit in the rear just wondering if I'll have any rubbing issues, or what's th lowest i can go. I was thinking 6" drop in the back, the overall diameter of the tire should be 29.4" and most guys with 4/6 drops run 20s and 275/45/20 which is about 29.8". I really wish they'd make a 35 series tire cuz I don't like the idea of a 30 series, but I want a wide tire in the back.

Btw it's for an 06 SSS

Edit* I meant 30mm offset not backspace

I know they'll fit, but my concern is with the width and the offset fitting without rubbing. A standard 305/40/22 which alot of people use on the 22 replica works and the width is 12" and on the 315 it'll be 12.4". I need to know if anyone knows for sure if I'll have any issues with this, or if i can run this setup but with a limit on how low I can go??

Ruben : ) I have a semi-local sale pending, just need to find the time to drive them out there, I'll be picking up the 22 SSS wheels too and then I'll piece the tires. Ur really looking for alloys while I'm looking for chrome. Wanna trade? Lol

Ok I'll reply. I'm getting ready for bed. I'm on my night schdule today.

I dont think it will fit with out rubbing especially if your planning on a 6 inch drop in the rear...I currently run a 5/7 drop with 22in reps in the rear with an 285/35/22 tire I had to roll the inside lip so the tire can fit with out the fenders chewing up my tire

I dont think it will fit with out rubbing especially if your planning on a 6 inch drop in the rear...I currently run a 5/7 drop with 22in reps in the rear with an 285/35/22 tire I had to roll the inside lip so the tire can fit with out the fenders chewing up my tire

How much of a gap do you have between the tire and fender? And are the wheels almost flush with fender?

Im willing to lower it based on what will clear it, so if it'll clear with say a 5" drop I'll do that, only concern is if the tire will look to short.

How much of a gap do you have between the tire and fender? And are the wheels almost flush with fender?

Im willing to lower it based on what will clear it, so if it'll clear with say a 5" drop I'll do that, only concern is if the tire will look to short.

My rear tire is very close to tucking I can barely stick my hand in there

I have a 4/6 drop and I added drop keys and shackles and plan on doing a 5/7-8 and I am going to run 285/35/22 on mine. You might have to do a mini tub and if you go 6 in the rear you will have to c-notch