Led Light Bar

So i have the rampage light bar for under the tailgate and its probably the best ive seen on the market imo. i installed it but the plastic portion on my bumper it too high to see the actual LED's. Not going to lie, it looks badass at night because all you see is the light, but during the day its usless. Has anyone had this problem? Any solutions? Also, the plastic is warped so the middle is lower. Does anyone know if that plastic is sold seperatly or can be replaced?

I think he means the step pad on the bumper curls up towards the tailgate. You then have to mount the light above that then the light gets covered by the tailgate itself... I mounted mine to the step pad but it isnt warped like you say yours is. Maybe some one has one they would sell ( those guys with roll pans?)

I would post a pic but i'm 230 miles away from her. But basically its the dark gray plstic that on the top of the rear bumper that goes up under the tailgate. It curls up on both ends so unless your at eye level about half the LED's on each side get blocked out. If anyone has a black rear bumper cover for sale I could use it :rolleyes: if not, is it possible to replace just that gray plastic?

yeah its possible the gray plastic snaps into the bumper thru the bumper cover. Not sure where to get one other then a dealer? unless like I said above maybe the guys with roll pans could sell you theirs? put a wtb in the for sale section. I think its called a step pad