Ok Huuuge Favor Guys

Tylur06SS

does anyone have ANY pictures of blue SS's with black stock rims? i found two sets im trying to trade my 22s for and i just want to see a pic before i go through with it. one set is flat black and the other is gloss black with a blue flack looks amazing but kinda far for me to drive plus the guy wants my 22s plus some cash and i just can't swing it. i want to go back to 20s and i want to get away from chrome. i figred if worst came to worst i could always get them painted silver again but i was thinking about getting the black stockers, painting the bowtie and brake ducts black and maybe a black billet grill and painting the SS badges black. what do you guys think? yes no? and im not a huge fan of black wheels but the black stock ss wheels have really grown on me

I actually painted my emblems, billet grille,bowtie flat black. I have smoked headlights and black 22s with a chrome lip.ill take pics when I get home and post them up. I'm also going to get 20s later. I've been looking at the American Racing Black Trench wheels.

would you sell the 22"s with tread?

yea i'd sell the 22's don't really know what to ask for them they have pretty much brand new tires prolly about 80-90% tread on them, really would like to just be able to trade them for some stocks

thanks guys!