Intro Vista Twisted Iis

Dmarian907

so i want to get intros in 24s with a +55mm off set but i want to get them used because i want to paint them black what do you guys think also 5.5/8 drop on my truck

1001tr_08+2008_chevy_silverado_2500_hd+24_inch_rims.jpg

10240270_201111416574.jpg

or maybe factory silverado black 22s (cant find the pic)

I want those wheels very bad. I think with 24's it's gonna be a lot of cutting to make them fit. I am running 22,s with a 5/7 drop

yeah i talked to a guy with 285/30/24 10 in wide rim +55mm and he said ill have to mini tub the front but other then that they will fit but i have no problem running 22s

Who has the best buy on Intros?

there really is no best buy with intros, used ones you can get for a good price but they are used :/ no fun. Only reason i want used is because i couldnt bring myself to painting a brandnew rim i spent 3300$$ on. The company i work for is gonna try to become a dealer for them so i might start selling intros here soon. Hoping to get a good price for everyone, but thats only just a dream.

there really is no best buy with intros, used ones you can get for a good price but they are used :/ no fun. Only reason i want used is because i couldnt bring myself to painting a brandnew rim i spent 3300$ on. The company i work for is gonna try to become a dealer for them so i might start selling intros here soon. Hoping to get a good price for everyone, but thats only just a dream.

Let me know I maybe interest in a set later on.

• 2 months later...