S****Y Day

RebelOne

:mad: I was at work and I parked in our reserve parking spots so no one can park next to me and some lady in a Ford Focus decided to run into the front bumper of my truck and take off. It is way put of alignment with cracks and tons of paint missing. Luckily this guy saw the whole thing and came inside and said "Some lady just hit a Red Silverado SS" I flipped out. I got her license plate and called the cops. They are looking for her and so is my insurance company. Got a free rental car while my truck is being worked on. Will know more tomorrow I hope. :censor:

Alright, got an update. My insurance company found her and so did the cops. My insurance got her insurance to admit fault and are paying for me to get a new bumper and brackets and free rental car. My truck goes in the shop on Monday

Update on my status. The accident happened on my base here in GA, when my insurance company found her, they did nothing, not a ticket, nothing. This is a criminal offense in America, but I guess if it happens on a militrary base, it doesnt mean shit. Worthless cops on base. :mad:

On the good news, got my truck back today, $1004.97, her insurance paid for it, looks like it did when it came from the factory in 2003. Glad this ordeal is done, with that lady got more than just her insurance paying for my bumper, she shoulda got jail time or at least probabtion and a fine.

Anyways, glad my baby is back and beautiful again

Update on my status. The accident happened on my base here in GA, when my insurance company found her, they did nothing, not a ticket, nothing. This is a criminal offense in America, but I guess if it happens on a militrary base, it doesnt mean shit. Worthless cops on base. :mad:

On the good news, got my truck back today, $1004.97, her insurance paid for it, looks like it did when it came from the factory in 2003. Glad this ordeal is done, with that lady got more than just her insurance paying for my bumper, she shoulda got jail time or at least probabtion and a fine.

Anyways, glad my baby is back and beautiful again

Glad your happy with the truck repairs, and I agree she should have gotten more punishment outta this!!! :idiot:

What did she do "blow" the officers or something?? :jerk: