Dynomax Vt True Duals?

Lamy207

Planning on running true duals on my SS clone, Im looking into Dynomax VTs, and maybe gutted cats... As of right now the truck is a bone stock 4.8L, Plans are 243 heads, ls6 cam, tune Long Tubes and 90mm Throttle body and intake.

The question is should I go 2.25" from the gutted cats back or 2.5" from the factory cats back?

Do not run those!!! Those are fake BS I had to weld

My flaps open, they are a P.O.S. Dynomax refunded me new mufflers and the were a P.O.S. Too so I welded the flaps open an they refunded my money. They sound good, check my link below and watch the new one with out cats

Edited by Silverad0 SS (see edit history)

I put dyno max on my truck and they sounded like crapp. Do yourself a favor and get something like magnaflow. I took those dyno max mufflers off after about 2 weeks and threw them straight in the trash. That's just from my experience.

My personal exp with them was that they sounded terrible. Almost like exhaut under water to me. I didn't care for them. I was looking for a throaty sound. This is just my opion. I think that there are a few others that sound way better. Plus you want performance not just sound.