Shoooot Y'All Don'T Watch No Nascarrr

feece08

I was watching some of the broadcast driver interviews next to their motorhomes in the rain. They were interviewing some young driver don't remember which one it was & he was a driver for Ford... but right next to him was an Intimidator SS Silverado you could see the badging on the side. It was dropped looked like a 3/4 with billet grille inserts they didn't pan out enough to where you could see the front bumper ducts / license plate though. I bet it was his haha. Did anyone else catch it??

not much of a nascar fan but since vegas has no professional teams i watch it for the crashes...lol

i like jimmy Johnson just cuz i work for lowes(**** home depot) lol

and dale earnhardt jr just cuz the intimidator is named after his dad(i think)

I was watching some of the broadcast driver interviews next to their motorhomes in the rain. They were interviewing some young driver don't remember which one it was & he was a driver for Ford... but right next to him was an Intimidator SS Silverado you could see the badging on the side. It was dropped looked like a 3/4 with billet grille inserts they didn't pan out enough to where you could see the front bumper ducts / license plate though. I bet it was his haha. Did anyone else catch it??

I seen that too, But it look like the cladding was missing on the side

Yeah the driver they interviewed with the truck was Ricky Stenthouse Jr. He is from Olive Branch,MS about 35 min up the road. I was wondering the same thing if it was a SS. It sure looked like one from what I could tell. And if it was his, thumbs up even if he drives for ford. lol