Things Are Looking Up..... Sort Of..

Blown 346

I finally got my insurance check from my accident a month ago. I had a lawyer fighting for me to try and get this whole property damage settled up for me. That didnt go to well. Out of the calls he made to the insurance, not one thing he did made a difference. The insurance wanted me to pay for all the items broken with my truck... Those are as follows.

One chrome center from GM

4 Strobe light heads and 4 15foot of cable for them

The cost of my emergency lights re installed

The cost of my lights to be removed

The radio installation kit

The reinstall cost of my radio

One light head mount.

All of that totals to $754.17

The insurance wanted me to pay for all of it again, and show reciepts that I bought it and had it all installed before they would pay that back to me. Im not rich and have to pay out of pocket several grand to buy the truck I want. It woud be quite some time before I could do all of that. Plus my Emergency lights are kind of important. I called the insurance myself, and after 20 minutes I got them to give me a check for the total cost for everything so I could replace it all at once. The lawyer couldnt even do that. Plus Im going to get my truck this weekend in Ohio. Thats the upside.

The downside is Im still seeing all types of doctors to try and figure out what going on with me. I still have dizzyness,nausea, cant remeber things i just said or did, extreme back and neck pain. I just found out that My entre spine is bruised. Normally a healthy spine has 4 natural bends in it, the top bend near my neck is now straight and the lower spine is straight instead of having that curve to it. I have pinched nerves from bottom to top. According to the DR level 4 muscle spasms to the point where my muscle sticks out of my skin in spazams.. I have Physical therapy that I was supposed to start today and couldt do to the pain, headaches and nausea. No to mention I still cant work, drive, lift or carry anything I have to see a Nuerologist tomorrow. My main concern at this point is my future with the Fire Department. Hopefully things start getting better as Im one step closer to getting my truck and putting all of this behind me.

Edited by Blown 346 (see edit history)

Thanks, I hope so too. What really bothers me is that i dont even remember what it feels like to be myself. Hopefully the Dr can shed some light and get me back to myself. I am lucky though, The dr I am seeing who is checking out my back said from my injuries and speed of the accident, Im lucky I dont have a broken back. Things could always be worse is how I look at it.