New Rims And Hood

dgrov3r

These wheels got dropped off today to get powder coated i held back the new centercaps i was thinking of seeing how they looked chrome with the wheels they are supposed to be gloss black..what do you think? I may get them powdercoated black also...

I bought the wheels cheap on CL for the tires and long story short the rims were 400 and they were discontinued 8 yrs ago come to find out and centercaps were rare and 60-130 a piece thanks god a guy on ebay cut me a deal 200 for 4 because the wheels looked shitty without them now i know how much money center caps are i had no idea!

Thanks gmcsierraGT for the hood.

25s964j.jpgk3vm2x.jpg

Edited by dgrov3R (see edit history)

so what do you guys think about the center caps? For the most part everyone on here seems to have good taste so id really like some opinions because if im going to go all black id like to just get everything done all at one it will be cheaper

I like the center caps. Its different and a good different, Buttttttttttttt Lose some of that tire. way way to much tire. IMO

Ya i can tell by ur sig u like skinny tires ha

The tires came w them and they r new so they will have to due if i had the choice i may jave gone a little smaller but the more meat the better the ride i beleive, right? Beleive me if i had funds to say hey i dont like these perfectly good tires that much im going to buy another set, i wouldnt of gone with these wheels in the first place !