05 Silver Birch For Sale

Its time to get rid of the truck due to money being tight and college expenses. It is an 05 Special order truck with 86,XXX miles. Fully loaded TWO WHEEL DRIVE with leather and sunroof without steering wheel controls. The interior and leather is all in great shape with no cracks or major blemishes, it has been treated with leather cream and conditioner. The truck has minor bolt ons all done professionally, nothing from my driveway. It has Gibson headers and a full Gibson cat back exhaust, McGaughys 2 inch drop spindles and 2 inch shackles, aFe cold air intake, new hitch mount, drop in bed liner, catchall floor mats, brand new instrument cluster, new chrome wheel centercaps, 3M clear bra, silver birch matched engine cover and a custom "Super Sport" sticker across the windshield matched to the exterior color of the truck. The truck is immaculate with very minor rock chips. This truck is very rare in this color and configuration. I'm asking 18,500 OBO. The truck is located in North Central Texas near Abilene and Wichita Falls. Please message me for info and a contact number. Here is a link to pictures. I can send more once contacted. Thanks for your time.

EDIT: The truck also has two pb 10" Subs in a pro box under the back seat, powered by a Sony 600w amp.

http://www.silverado...6-new-pictures/

Edited by 2005SuperSport (see edit history)

Sorry must have missed that unsure.gif.. That's too much for me, only was considering it because I figured I might could get a good deal. Got my heart set on red or black :P.

Yeah, I understand. silver birch is a rare color configured this way.