Wtb: 6.0 Lq4/Lq9

BigD7121

Location and whats your budget?Im in Alabama.

I have a fully machined(honed,square decked,line bore checked,magnafluxed,vatted) ready to assemble std bore 6.0 block,polished and ready to go stock crankshaft,new stock length Scat I beam's w/ ARP bolts,new L92 heads(no springs,just heads and valves),new SLP/powerbond balancer w/ new stock bolt,stock rocker arm's that have had the stock trunions pressed out and are ready for the upgraded trunions(Harlan Sharp or Comp)new Cloyes Hex-a-just single roller timing set with the good IWIS chain(no longer offered),bead blasted front/rear/valley/valve covers,cleaned windage tray,and a bead blasted truck oil pan.All you'd have to add is a cam of your choice,valve springs/pushrods,oil pump/pickup,lifters,flexplate,main/rod bearings,pistons/rings,gaskets,and a balance job to have a brand new stout engine thatll be good for 700hp easy.I will also include a reusable cradle that my LME engine was sent in($175 value)If youre a wise shopper,another $1200-$1400 would have all the NEW parts needed for the rest of the build,even less if you find used parts but IMO that'd be the defeating the purpose of assembling an all new engine that you want to be 100% reliable.Vendors like Texas Speed charge $7000+ for a long block like this and that doesnt include valve covers or oil pan.

Im looking to get $2000 plus shipping/paypal fee's for what i have.I could also sell it as a complete,ready to run engine for $4800 plus shipping.You choose the compression ratio and camshaft of your liking. If you wanted the 100% complete ready to run setup,id require a $1500 deposit and a 6 week lead time.....I could also have it dyno tested for an additional charge.Thats a hell of alot better deal than any engine builder would offer you,they all require that payment be made in full and 6-8 week lead time,plus you'd save over $2000...

Edited by broke1 (see edit history)