How To Change The Map Lights?

Hey guys, did a seach for this but did not find anything, so I was wondering how to change the map lights. I popped off the the little screen & could not get my fingers close enough to remove the little bulbs. I took off that whole piece to gain access to the back of it & could not figure it out. I have the LED bulbs that I want to put in.

Thanks

Chad

You will need to remove the silver reflector to get access to the old bulbs. Depending on the size of you fingers you might need a pair of pliers to get them out. Most likely the LEDs you bought are bigger than the hole in the reflector if thats the case you will need to put the base of the LED through the hole in the reflector and put them in together. If the light doesn't come on when done it means your LEDs are not polarized and you will need to pull them out and flip them 180 degrees and put them back in.

You will need to remove the silver reflector to get access to the old bulbs. Depending on the size of you fingers you might need a pair of pliers to get them out. Most likely the LEDs you bought are bigger than the hole in the reflector if thats the case you will need to put the base of the LED through the hole in the reflector and put them in together. If the light doesn't come on when done it means your LEDs are not polarized and you will need to pull them out and flip them 180 degrees and put them back in.

Cool. Ya I have what you would call sausage fingers. I will try this. Thanks again for your help.