Ls2 Portworks Ported L92/Ls3 Truck Intake W/ Ported 90Mm Tb $550

broke1

Since installing my Holley Hi-Ram,i have no need for this intake,I bought a brand new L92 truck intake from the dealer for for $400 and sent it to LS2 Portworks.I paid $350 for the intake porting and $125 for the TB porting.Fuel rails are setup for shorty LS3 style injectors,I was running the stubby 65# injectors.Will include MAP sensor.This intake is bolt on for any 99-11 truck with LS3/L92 heads.If you have a 03-06 truck,you will need a DrX adaptor to work with the tb,otherwise,its a bolt on and plug in deal requiring zero mods.

This isnt the touched up intake that vendors on LS1tech are asking $350 for,this one has had the top cut off and has been fully ported by [email protected] my 9.5:1 408 with TEA LS3 heads,this intake made 17 more peak hp than a non ported FAST 92,picking up 5-10hp in the midrange from 2800-6500 on a Superflow engine dyno.LME in Houston did the dyno and was surprised that a truck intake could better a $1000 FAST.

The only reason for change was I got a smoking deal on a LS3 Hi Ram w/ billet fuel rails.I was going to put on a set of billet rails on the ported intake but after pricing them,I realized I could buy a complete Holley intake for $250 more so I figured what the heck.After a retune,I took my truck to the track and gained 1 tenth and 1 mph using the Holley Hi Ram vs this ported stocker!!A small enough of a change that I think it didnt gain anything.Im hoping that changes when I get the S480 on the truck but its kind of hard to gain any power swapping intakes when you have the best 1 already(the ported truck intake)

If you like spending your $$$ and getting the most bang for your buck,this intake is for you!If youre looking for a pretty intake that wont perform as well,look elsewhere!lol I really liked this intake because when I popped the hood,every1 was like, "why dont you get a FAST??" and my reply was "I dont want to lose any HP!I already tested this intake vs a FAST and this intake made almost 20hp more." I could tell most thought I was smoking crack until I explained LME built the engine and dyno'd it,then they start the ??? of who ported it and how can they get ahold of the guy.lol

When have you ever been sorry when you bought the best of the best??

Complete intake with ported TB,MAP sensor,intake gaskets,and fuel rails, $550 shipped.

Complete intake with MAP sensor,intake gaskets and fuel rails(NO TB) $500 shipped

Paypal accepted/preferred.Thanks for looking!

I see that you are comparing your intake to the a stock Fast 92 intake. i am looking at getting a intake for my truck. but how would this intake do aganst the LSXRT 102 Fast intake with a 102 Tb would the gains be about the same

Depends on your engine combo....from what ive seen,youd need a NASTY 427+ ci motor with high compression and a HUGE cam to take advantage of a 102mm tb,basically a race engine. My low compression 408 with a 23x/24x .620ish lift cam only made 575hp. In my Escalade with the factory 20's,3.73 gears, and a 4l65 trans,I can run over 100mph in 2nd gear.Fuel milage didnt suffer with this intake either averaging 15mpg as long as im not on it all the time,

In a typical hot street setup,this intake is the best one you can use!Its definitely the best factory intake!Thats if you can fit it under your hood....F bodys,Vettes,and GTO's probably couldnt fit this intake.

Regardless,I think the dyno numbers and the fact it was done by a company as reputable as LME speaks for itself...Even FAST has said the reason they havent come out with a LS3 truck intake is because the factory piece performs so well!

Depends on your engine combo....from what ive seen,youd need a NASTY 427+ ci motor with high compression and a HUGE cam to take advantage of a 102mm tb,basically a race engine. My low compression 408 with a 23x/24x .620ish lift cam only made 575hp. In my Escalade with the factory 20's,3.73 gears, and a 4l65 trans,I can run over 100mph in 2nd gear.Fuel milage didnt suffer with this intake either averaging 15mpg as long as im not on it all the time,

In a typical hot street setup,this intake is the best one you can use!Its definitely the best factory intake!Thats if you can fit it under your hood....F bodys,Vettes,and GTO's probably couldnt fit this intake.

Regardless,I think the dyno numbers and the fact it was done by a company as reputable as LME speaks for itself...Even FAST has said the reason they havent come out with a LS3 truck intake is because the factory piece performs so well!

By just adding a 102mm throttle body on my stock cubic inch motor i gained a tenth and half at the track. I did dyno it but i messed up the dyno run by running on the low octane table not my high octane table, so at -3 degrees of advance it made 2 more hp.

By just adding a 102mm throttle body on my stock cubic inch motor i gained a tenth and half at the track. I did dyno it but i messed up the dyno run by running on the low octane table not my high octane table, so at -3 degrees of advance it made 2 more hp.

Before I make a comment on that,I have 2 questions...Did you port the intake opening to 102mm when installing the tb or ????. And what intake was this?

Since installing my Holley Hi-Ram,i have no need for this intake,I bought a brand new L92 truck intake from the dealer for for $400 and sent it to LS2 Portworks.I paid $350 for the intake porting and $125 for the TB porting.Fuel rails are setup for shorty LS3 style injectors,I was running the stubby 65# injectors.Will include MAP sensor.This intake is bolt on for any 99-11 truck with LS3/L92 heads.If you have a 03-06 truck,you will need a DrX adaptor to work with the tb,otherwise,its a bolt on and plug in deal requiring zero mods.

This isnt the touched up intake that vendors on LS1tech are asking $350 for,this one has had the top cut off and has been fully ported by [email protected].On my 9.5:1 408 with TEA LS3 heads,this intake made 17 more peak hp than a non ported FAST 92,picking up 5-10hp in the midrange from 2800-6500 on a Superflow engine dyno.LME in Houston did the dyno and was surprised that a truck intake could better a $1000 FAST.

The only reason for change was I got a smoking deal on a LS3 Hi Ram w/ billet fuel rails.I was going to put on a set of billet rails on the ported intake but after pricing them,I realized I could buy a complete Holley intake for $250 more so I figured what the heck.After a retune,I took my truck to the track and gained 1 tenth and 1 mph using the Holley Hi Ram vs this ported stocker!!A small enough of a change that I think it didnt gain anything.Im hoping that changes when I get the S480 on the truck but its kind of hard to gain any power swapping intakes when you have the best 1 already(the ported truck intake)

l92/ls3=rectangle port

Yea,a Vic Jr likes tro rev so that doesnt surprise me 1 bit that a bigger TB would pick up HP.On a stock or stock type intake(like the FAST,BBK,etc),I dont think a large TB is critical unless u add a big cam,high revs,or a really large engine to the mix...