5 Spoke Corvette Grand Sport Reps

Dmarian907

i work at the chevy delership and i always see the vette on display in the corner, now is it just me or would that be pretty sick if they made a 22in replica or even a 24in replica i would love a black set on my truck with the vette grand sport brake kit. has anyone ever heard of anything like this or know of any wheels like these that would fit

I think ive seen every rim they have made. LOL! These are really close to the grand sport and these guys will custom drill holes to any of there rims to fit any lug pattern and there not too expensive. Check em out.

http://www.audiocityusa.com/board/index.php?mid=wheels&category=1082&document_srl=4490

• 4 months later...

vemp_1003_06_o+2010_corvette_grand_sport+wheels.jpg

My plan was to do a 5 lug conversion. probably gonna go through with it next summer. I wanted vette wheels to go with the vette brake kit. I would just have to go back and buy 5 lug baer rotors now... ugh.

Is that blue I see onthe spokes?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Haha yeah. Thats where the customization comes in. I put arrival blue on the spokes. You can paint the barrel, face, window, face lines, bolt holes, etc. custom colors. I didnt wanna put too much blue or it looks tacky. (not to mention, im sure with more customization comes more cost) So i went with chrome dalar 6vs with a touch of arrival blue. Its gonna look sick in 22s or 24s with my red z06 corvette calipers behind them. Just hope the spokes arent too thin. Thats why i went with the 6 spoke instead of the 5. Should look pretty clean.

Edited by MID12sSSS (see edit history)

I gotta call and order them. Im not sure. Probably 1500+ range as they are custom built for each customer. I was gonna order them for next summer. These are another set i built. ZR1 style with arrival blue. Cant decide. Plus i gotta see if they come in 6 lug.

KILIS.jpg

Edited by MID12sSSS (see edit history)