So Cal Meet Spring 4/14/2012

its over due to get another so cal meet together .

thinking the same spots will be great ,

meet at beach in san pedro , chill for an hour then cruise down pch too huntington beach where we can chill and eat . bbq , potluck or just hit a restaurant .

we may also decide to do another cruise after or just continue through huntington down to laguna i just dont know of any good parking for the big group.

or we can do speedzone for the day (no good cruise areas near) maybe through the azusa canyon but that road is crowded with bikes on the weekends.,

we can also go down pch the other way from san pedro and crusie up towards malibu which would be fun and new . we could find good parking there as well as a barbeque

we have to start coordinating soon with summer approaching and crowds growing will diminish our chances of group parking.

i will be posting this up on performancetrucks.net and gmfullsize to get some more ideas snowballing .

so whos down and which area would you prefer.

im thininking the weekend of april 14th will be the day of the meet as its open for me and allows enough time from now to put this together.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know about leaving ur truck unatended last meet some one stole a truck

At speed zone so there for at least all of us stay by our trucks this time for a piece of mind . But I'm down to BBQ better lets all pitch in since all of us know each other

Edited by jgpclone (see edit history)

I don't know about leaving ur truck unatended last meet some one stole a truck

At speed zone so there for at least all of us stay by our trucks this time for a piece of mind . But I'm down to BBQ better lets all pitch in since all of us know each other

Damn!!!! Who's truck got stolen? :shakehead: