So Cal Meet Spring 4/14/2012

Dam perfect I'm going to be in LA that weekend!!!

I missed the last one I ain't missing this one!!!

And I can be the anvasitor of Vegas or the city where sinners are winner lol I'll let you guys pick the name lol

Count me in and I'll make sure to drag my brother along lol

Someone PM me the info if it goes down or hit me up on Facebook I'm under Mando Vargas

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On a serious note here: if any thieves out there lurking and watching this thread plan to show up you better think twice. I have personally warned every member I know that is coming to be on high alert to specific people, trucks, license plate #s etc. You didn't get away last time with what you did. The one we suspect, I got their plate #, phone # etc. and it has been reported to the Sheriff's (who took report) and victim's insurance. So if you mess with us you're gonna deal with me and you will be caught yet again. So go to Santa Ana or South Gate or East Los or to another truck crew to steal.

On a serious note here: if any thieves out there lurking and watching this thread plan to show up you better think twice. I have personally warned every member I know that is coming to be on high alert to specific people, trucks, license plate #s etc. You didn't get away last time with what you did. The one we suspect, I got their plate #, phone # etc. and it has been reported to the Sheriff's (who took report) and victim's insurance. So if you mess with us you're gonna deal with me and you will be caught yet again. So go to Santa Ana or South Gate or East Los or to another truck crew to steal.

Im with you i got a semi automatic shotgun with a 20 round drum ready and loaded....lol

i love las vegas gun laws :) lol

Yeah Ruben we have our own performance truck Facebook group page now. There's like 20 going at least....

Sounds good looks like I'll be heading out there if plans don't change. Anyone going from this side of te grapevine wanna meet up? I'm gonna try and get another truck or 2 to go from here.