So Cal Meet Spring 4/14/2012

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this an annual thing? Sounds like fun....cruising the SS on Saturday and the lowrider on Sunday.

I hear you homie, I'm in another car club with my 95 B-Body. This particular meet is annual when we do SP to HB but we have many monthly weekly BBQs and meets up in the SFV. Also there is an OC truck crew, few active members here. They have local g2g's from time to time.

Edited by Bad Ass Silvy (see edit history)

Is the grand prix in lb gonna reroute our cruise??? I know a lot of streets are gonna be closed off for it...

-Rob

It is on the way but Ocean stays open...it might take a little longer to get thru but it will be cool to see.

I wish this happened wednesday when i was at the va hospital in santa monica. call me the ambassador of the 661 or kern county/bakersfield/desert/ dc it just gets f-ing hot. ilkl be in when i finish my VHO conversion maybe next year

Too late I already submitted my app for the 661 area. :jester:

Too late I already submitted my app for the 661 area. :jester:

Approved! We have a new Central Cali Ambassador of the 661

Meet is still on guys, rain is over, a good turnout is expected, see you all tom....Drive safe

Edited by Bad Ass Silvy (see edit history)