Tranny Acting Up

I have and 04 ss with 114,500 on it .Guys right now I am having a problem with the tranny... need help ... when I am getting on the interstate getting into passing gear around 60 mph the RPM get low and it has to build back up... I dont really know about trannies . do you think that could be cause by me running with my cutouts open and in need a retune...? or the tranny needs to be rebuilded? if the tranny need to be rebuild i want a stall and shift kit with sevros... because i want to cam it..... need input thanks guys

I want to put a supercharged it but i dont know where to start.. I dont even know what cam to get... but want to have aleast 450 to the wheels.... I know i want it to BE A DD if i had to drive it everyday!

I have a level 6, and because i'm going with a procharger, and it'll be cammed, along with a few extras. If say if you plan on going forced induction or making any kind of real power probly nothing less then a lvl 5 or go ahead and do a 4l80e swap you can google or search on here for threads about that.

Keep in mind each trans builder has their own definition of "levels" or "stages" do your research on each co. and choose the best one for your future plans. Overkill isn't discouraged. We see and read too many stories where people have to keep R&Ring the trannys which ends up becoming more costly, time consuming and frustrating in the end.

THE ASSET i want to cammed it first then later forced induction.... why cant just get a level 5 65? what is so special about the l80s... do you have to get a different tranfer case?

BAD ASS Silvy trust me i am going to do my homework.... thats at least a three grand investment!

Fireman 31 it is blogging down when it gets to o/d...

• 2 weeks later...

I am a little confused trying to understand your problem.....is the truck bogging down?

Im with him ^^. Sounds likes it bogging down. Getting to much gas or not enough maybe When your Getting on it. Just my opinion, Im not a tranny or engine expert, but thats what it sounds like to me..