2003 Awd Ss Black On Black

87sheerips

Just clay bar and waxed her up this week... As well as paint the fenderwells (besides the plastic!)....Please check my CL posting, let me know if you have any questions. This truck is my baby, but I am looking for a 2500HD so I can haul, plow snow, etc.... trying to have two trucks instead of three. lol

-JD.

http://swmi.craigslist.org/cto/2896831674.html

Looks good. Hate you are selling. GLWTS though! :pepsicheer:

Ya, I will definitely miss her. Not a better looking truck on the road than a SS in my opinion. I think a 5th wheel would look a little strange out the back of an SS tho! hahaha. :pepsicheer:

Ya, I will definitely miss her. Not a better looking truck on the road than a SS in my opinion. I think a 5th wheel would look a little strange out the back of an SS tho! hahaha. :pepsicheer:

Ahhhh this is what I'm looking for and you're even in my same state. Interested in a 2500 Dodge diesel ? smile.gif

Ahhhh this is what I'm looking for and you're even in my same state. Interested in a 2500 Dodge diesel ? smile.gif

Its worth a picture sent to my email: [email protected]

About the ONLY thing I like about a Dodge is the motor.... So probly not but its worth a look-see

I would be willing to trade this up for a 2500HD diesel for sure.

-JD

• 2 weeks later...

Well, the SS is sold. She will have a great new home, a buddy of mine that I grew up with is buying her. I am going to get a Dmax. The SS has to be one of the best vehicles on the road today. Thanks for all the help and good reads here on the site fellas, Ill be around. :yellow_loser: