Truck Crew

super88

Well my cousin and I started this crew and well so far its growing. We have two SSS, a new Denali truck, 454 ss, 97 silverado, boss 5.4, a new Sierra and Trailblazer.. so not bad so far.. Just thought I would share, its pretty fun driving with all these trucks.

Nice dude! We have a crew over here in MA called adrenaline motorsports, it's great to see groups grow, we have a bit of everything ford lightning serria danali some lifted hemi's couple gti's and a BMW and a few others, I'm the only one with a SSS which makes me stick out lol, but one of the crew members got his car accepted into the world of wheels in Boston which is pretty sweet

Do you guys go and rob little old ladies and go for late night beer runs, smoke coolaid, and stand outside of victoria secret looking at all the hot ladies lol

Sent From My GNex

Lmao hahahaha

Hahah no where they ones that behave lol.... yeah and Im sure when people see us grow more will join.. I was thinking of having each member put in 150 a month and that money will go to one truck for performance and then so on till we can fix up the trucks of the original members or something like that!