Belltech Street Performance Shocks.

Wizard

Okay guys, I cannot stress enough how good these are. I had Belltech Nitros on my truck and these are miles ahead. The Dampening is not even comparable. These Street Perf shocks are the smoothest riding best handling shocks Ive bolted on. NORCALSS suggested them and he knows what he sells. I rarely get all worked up over something as minor as new shocks, but these are WAY worth the money.

Any of you guys looking to lower or upgrade or dial in your trucks need to talk to NORCAL. Tony knows his stuff. If he suggests it, its for a good reason.

Thanks again Tony.'

Doug

Ya im running the same belltec shocks but on a RCSB 2wd, i bought the 3/4 kit and chose the get the better shocks for a little more $$$.............. and im glad i did cause my truck rides better now lowered than it did at stock ride height with the stock shocks!!! biggrin.gif

i want to replace the shocks on 03 ss awd,,,,,i got a 2 inch drop all around any part numbers on the front and rear shocks ,,thanks,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i will go with belltech