Guys Talking Trash On Youtube

Just wanted to share and vent a little on here. recently commented on that video with the blue ss blowing the tranny with an sts turbo installed. I just got so mad about people talking smack with their titans and super doodys :greddy: ... i may have ragged a little lmao anyways you guys can look it up im tab22092 same as on here lol... anyways idiot with a powerstroke thinks he can take me and my truck dosent exist because i have no videos. Mother f888ers got an 02 f250 powerstroke and thinks he can hang :yellow_loser: ignorant sob lol... anyone else have any youtube thug stories?? lol love to hear em... or blowing doors or titans or super doodys lmao :peelout:

Just wanted to share and vent a little on here. recently commented on that video with the blue ss blowing the tranny with an sts turbo installed. I just got so mad about people talking smack with their titans and super doodys :greddy: ... i may have ragged a little lmao anyways you guys can look it up im tab22092 same as on here lol... anyways idiot with a powerstroke thinks he can take me and my truck dosent exist because i have no videos. Mother f888ers got an 02 f250 powerstroke and thinks he can hang :yellow_loser: ignorant sob lol... anyone else have any youtube thug stories?? lol love to hear em... or blowing doors or titans or super doodys lmao :peelout:

Checked out some of his vids and he's a big fan of using "imaginary vehicle" as a comaback and relies on videos as proof. Who gives a f*** about posting up on YT, the guys a straight tool. Well done standin up for the SS's out there. Him and his Powerchoke can go fall apart.

that guy lives in san diego with the blue ss /sts that lost its trans on the attempted launch. he is on the site but not anymore

, i have quite a few "smart comments" on my videos and i usually ignore them because its some nobody who probably is exagerating on what they have that will smoke you or flat out lying. anyone with any credentials should have enough respect to call you our properly. ive had some that i felt needed to be made an example out of , asked for a race along with a healthy wager and they have all ran or never reply.

check some of the older video's with my same user name , youll have some laughs for sure , especially when one dumb liar gets into with someone with a clue that commented.

yea i admit i should ignore them but i just got so mad lol i had to defend us anyway i made a youtube account and put two vids up for the sh**head to look at lol be sure to check it out too guys same username tab22092 and tell me what u think. and chase ill be sure to look it up, in love with your truck man wish i had the dollhairs to do what u did lol one day though! and then we'll race >:).... if ur still alive by the time i get that money lmao

=

=

I had to do the same thing. A guy started talking crap to me saying I didn't own a BMW, and SS since my user name had Civic in it. I know I should have ignored him, but God it felt good proving him wrong. Chances are he was a 10 year old kid. One of the reasons I don't play Ps3 online with my headset. Little kids have me wanting to drive across the county to choke them out.