Found A Junkyard Near By With Good Parts!

tab22092@gmail.com

well guys finally found an "auto recycling center" with decent parts within 10 mins of my house oddly enough lol. got my mirror for 250 bucks! anyways he deals with complete motor and motor parts, and he told me hed give me a deal on some stuff if i bought a couple things... ive been cosindering lol... what are some things i should look at?? cams heads intakes that kinda stuff... ive heard the l92 heads are good?? i kinda just want to bolt stuff on and get away with just a tune i dont wanna do any machining or anything. thanks guys - trev

so u wanna know the price for 07 and up intakes for what motor? im guessing the 6.2 right?

I think that He is talking about the 5.3 or the 4.8 Intakes because there both cathedral shaped intake ports. The newer 6.0 and 6.2 motors have the D-shaped intake port heads. I'm also interested in a 2007,5.3 intake if its not damaged and the price is right. Thanks kevinh

I think that He is talking about the 5.3 or the 4.8 Intakes because there both cathedral shaped intake ports. The newer 6.0 and 6.2 motors have the D-shaped intake port heads. I'm also interested in a 2007,5.3 intake if its not damaged and the price is right. Thanks kevinh

alright ill see if hes got any as soon as i get out of work today

hey guys sry sitting on my a** getting back to ya just been busy... called, said he didnt have them. anyways just go to google and type in beacon ny auto salvage and it should come up thats the place i've been calling. might have some other parts you guys might be looking for. - Trev