03 Ss For Sale

ss2haul

Hey guys,

I am planning on listing my 03 SS on Autotrader within the next week. Trying to come up with a fair price now. I have some pics in my gallery, and plenty more available. If there is something in particular you want to see, just let me know. The basics: 2003, one owner, garaged since day one, 19,398 miles actual miles, and completely original !! Just wanted to give Forum members a heads up before I list it. If you have any questions, just let me know.

My asking price is looking like $22,500. KBB is $22,118, and this will give me a little room to work with. There are alot of $20,000 SS's with 50k-75k miles out there, so I think I am in the ball park with a fair price. This truck is truly just like new. I replaced the battery with a factory GM last year, and put an Accel Kool Blue air filter in it when I got it. Other than that, just Pennzoil Ultra full synthetic, and Shell 92 octane since new. It has maybe spent 5 nights outside of the garage in 8 years!! Anyway, before I talk myself out of selling it, it should be on Autotrader by tonight. Any questions? Feedback? Just hit me up. Thanks guys.

Edited by ss2haul (see edit history)

I didn't wanna clutter up your thread with a lot of non-sense but after checking out your gallery I have to say: WOW, nice truck man. Just the fact alone that the bed is immaculate and never been used plus the window sticker and those low miles = an exceptional find for an SS enthusiast. Price is fair. I'd pay it. I've owned 2 previous 06 SS' and let me tell you that is rare find what you have there, the Arrival Blue, untouched and well maintained and in that condition, GLWS, someone is gonna score big time.

Edited by Bad Ass Silvy (see edit history)

I didn't wanna clutter up your thread with a lot of non-sense but after checking out your gallery I have to say: WOW, nice truck man. Just the fact alone that the bed is immaculate and never been used plus the window sticker and those low miles = an exceptional find for an SS enthusiast. Price is fair. I'd pay it. I've owned 2 previous 06 SS' and let me tell you that is rare find what you have there, the Arrival Blue, untouched and well maintained and in that condition, GLWS, someone is gonna score big time.

I really appreciate the comments. That was my intent, to let the members of this forum have a heads up here, because I would much rather this truck go to someone who knows what the hell they are getting. Plenty of people have the money to buy it, I would rather have someone who has the passion to own it. Well, let me get off my soap box....... I've placed the ad on Autotrader, and it should be up in 24-48 hrs. Thanks to all the members here who can really appreciate one bad ass truck!!

• 3 weeks later...

Last bump. Not looking to beat a dead horse. Let's see... in 2021 it should have about 40k miles. I'll be worn out long before this truck will be. I might just look for some advice on power mods, yeah I take my time. Lol.

Holy Shit that's nice. Everyone has their own personal reasons for what they do, and i don't mean to disrespect that with you, but seriously, you need to keep this SS. If i was in the market for one, I would be there tomorrow to check it out and drive it home an hour later. A lot of guys mod the hell out of theirs, then it sits in the garage. Evidently, the mod bug never hit you. That'll sit just fine with the new owner. GLWS

• 3 weeks later...