Look What I Got !

cmoney23

My wife doesnt understand why i get so excited for welded together metal pieces. Is what she calls it! LOL. So stoked, Maybe tomorrow i can get on this in my garage.

SANY0722.jpg

Is this ball joint boot suspose to look like this. I figured it would be attached, But it does slide down over to fit snug.

SANY0723.jpg

What you doing to the stock hangers/shackles?

Also how much did you end up paying for the arms? gonna look nice lowered.

Gonna keep all my stock parts.

I payed $725 for the whole kit w/ BT street performance shocks. Minus the shackels. Already had a set.

sorry about my ****up man. Ill get the shocks rolling on monday. I did the same mistake to someone else with the part number well at least the rear you can do and thats the hardest part lol

Yeah im gonna get it all on tomorrow and rock the stock shocks untill you send me the others. I think i can right?

Nope not yet. Everything will be installed monday. I got mon. and tue. off work so hopefully get it all done monday. Wanted to wait for 2 days off incase i run into problems.. Trust me though, its KILLING ME !!