Lined Up Some Sss

biggun824

Yup, got my shop to let us line um up on the service drive the other night, pretty cool pics, the shots were taken at Ed Bozarth Chevrolet where me and ShanesSS's wrench at chevy_icon.jpg, kinda hard to get a good shot through one of the front garage doors too lol!

sspic8.jpg

sspic7.jpg

sspic6.jpg

sspic5.jpg

sspic4.jpg

sspic3.jpg

sspic2.jpg

sspic1.jpg

sspic9.jpg

Edited by turbo370clone (see edit history)

lol, a little, it was your rims actually. I'm a secret lurking fan of your trucks so I rememebr em :laugh:

pics: Bad Ass approved :thumbs:

Good to know, Thanks man! Just the right timing for some pics, had mine and my wife's truck at the shop and they rolled down so me and shane could drill all of the SS cladding brackets off of one of them (don't know why he is stripping it but i ended up with ALL the cladding brackets and the SS head rest's, he sold the cladding out from under me for 150.00!!!! banghead.gifbanghead.gifbanghead.gif, i was so pissed!) and re-wired Daniel's LS1 E-fans so they worked! Can't believe the other guy is selling all the parts off of his truck, made me sick drilling the brackets off, I just wondered if he knew that he was basically totaling the truck confused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gif