Fs: Street Scene Wing/Spoiler

jddmj

<br />this is pointless... both of your adds are right next to each other?<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Easy there turbo. Wat makes it pointless? I don't see any problem with it. He was going to get a feel and see if anyone wanted it and decided to just sell it and title can't be changed so he made a new thread. Whoopty doo.

Sent From My GNex

<br /><br /><br />

Easy there turbo. Wat makes it pointless? I don't see any problem with it. He was going to get a feel and see if anyone wanted it and decided to just sell it and title can't be changed so he made a new thread. Whoopty doo.

Sent From My GNex

im sorry i just dont think there is a reson to make an ad with the link to the add that this is next to with almost the same title just imo

IMO i agree with miller. If you see the ad that say feeler do you think people that see that are going to think its for sale nope now they know its for sale and your making a way to big deal about this brother if you don't like it take your opinion elsewhere BTW GLWTS if I had money I'd buy it

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

IMO i agree with miller. If you see the ad that say feeler do you think people that see that are going to think its for sale nope now they know its for sale and your making a way to big deal about this brother if you don't like it take your opinion elsewhere BTW GLWTS if I had money I'd buy it

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

im not freaking out i was just explaining myself calm down meow and yes i even seeing "feeler" up front i think its for sale because it is in the forsale/ wanted section

Edited by Dmarian907 (see edit history)