Anyone Know If 5" Or 6" Rear Drop Will Work On The Rear With 3

BLOWN SS/T

Thanks for the pictures that's exactly what I needed, just didn't wanna ask and have to have you hassle to get them.lol

Damn that's a bummer. And you have your fenders rolled right, what about hitch and spare? I like the look of the 305/40 I have it's just I really want to go lower in the rear. And I knew I needed a 285/35 for a flip and I didn't think about it until the 305/40s were shipped. Dam this sux maybe I'll consider selling the tires off for some 285s, or just get the flip and let the tires tear and need a reason to get a new set lol

I'm ready to get this truck lowered, I want repaint it and hopefully cam the ls3 I have and swap it in. Hopefully before summer comes around.

Thanks for the pictures that's exactly what I needed, just didn't wanna ask and have to have you hassle to get them.lol

Damn that's a bummer. And you have your fenders rolled right, what about hitch and spare? I like the look of the 305/40 I have it's just I really want to go lower in the rear. And I knew I needed a 285/35 for a flip and I didn't think about it until the 305/40s were shipped. Dam this sux maybe I'll consider selling the tires off for some 285s, or just get the flip and let the tires tear and need a reason to get a new set lol

I'm ready to get this truck lowered, I want repaint it and hopefully cam the ls3 I have and swap it in. Hopefully before summer comes around.

No wont work as soon as you notch done deal

here is one of the many trucks ive done its a 8 inch drop in rear but 285 35 22 on pass side rear cut the lip i had to roll it

285 40 22 you might get a littel more lucky

Silverado5.jpg

Silverado2.jpg

Edited by NORCAL SS (see edit history)

^ damn that looks good, my hitch, spare, spare tire holder, under backseat jacks are all deleted for weight reduction. It's gonna sit a little lower if you do not delete those items. Also my exhaust is dumped behind rear tire now. It got squished by the bed when it was dropped. Another factor to consider.

dump.jpg