Arrival Blue And Grey Anybody?

skolman91

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody like some blue and grey, with a little black...?biggrinjester.gif I've been down the blacked out road before and everybody does it, i like chrome but cant use it year round. So i thought id go the grey route this time around and try something different.. I like it, what do you all think...?

looks good, so this is photoshopped and ur asking how it'd look or you completed it already? not tring to be a jerk, just wondering?

:)

Nope no photoshop, i cant do that anyway...lol.gif nittos are 305/40/22s

lol, cool man, looks great. I'm considering gettin some TBSS 22" reps in the gloss black and swapping over my same Nittos in same size 305/40's. "Factory Reproductions" is only about 40 miles east of me so no ship cost :laugh:

Edited by Bad Ass Silvy (see edit history)

• 1 year later...

Nope no way they would tuck imo, they stick out too much, Think ive seen a bagged truck tuck them but thats a little different..

but funny you bring this thread up today because i sold those and my new wheels just came in today, and they will tuck but im not concerned about that as im not really that low, just worried about liner rubbing..

euromax 22s :jester:

wh_zpsd91bbd7a.jpg

Edited by skolman91 (see edit history)

Heres one more with the tbss wheels on before i took them off..

IMG_0574.jpg

and then this is what it is right now in winter setup on decladed PC 20s, waiting to get a few things done and then ill throw the new wheels on it..

trk1_zpsa2a93abe.jpg

Edited by skolman91 (see edit history)

Love the grill. Is it an ebay? I thought about painting my stock grille mesh arrival blue. ut now im thinking the grill you're rockin' in chrome would look sick.

Also love the taillights on the onld truck. Looks sick. Keep up the good work.