Never Liked Ford...

JroCk817

1,100 HORESPOWER SHELBY MUSTANG !!!! Take that GM/Government Motors SCUMARO right in your bloated,ugly quarter panels!!! FORD= First On Race Day and Regular Days !!! DRIVE ONE GM freaks –IF YOU DARE!!!!!!!

Lol wtf?

Is it just me or is that guy being a douche?

Typical Ford guy. They come out in the masses every year down here for FORD vs CHEVY at the drag strip. I hear the same thing from my family members. It's a sin to own any vehicle besides a Ford since it is my last name. It gets so old. dunno.gif

Typical Ford guy. They come out in the masses every year down here for FORD vs CHEVY at the drag strip. I hear the same thing from my family members. It's a sin to own any vehicle besides a Ford since it is my last name. It gets so old. dunno.gif

The guy was being a douche. I can just imagine, but I respect your choose. GM all day, ERRDAY!

Yea I cant imagine! At least you rock a bowtie! Chevy_anim.gif

Damn it s powerful but for 200k I could make the ss put out that kinda power and still have money left over

Exactly. Its sweet that its that powerful but the price is a killer. Your basically paying for the name/limited edition