Should I Buy This 67 Mustang?

67speeda

so a buddy of mine in my fire department has a 67 mustang (not fast back, 6 banger). It needs a lot of work like my camaro did. He just wants it out of his back yard. said the front window is cracked and there is a dent on the roof from a tree branch.

let just say that the car needs a total frame off resto, what is it worth? He told me to make him an offer but i dont want to offend him....

I was thinking 750

muscle car market died off. he wants it gone asap.

he said the car was driven to the spot it is in now. new floors put in right before he stopped working on it

2qnqzxz.jpg

33a4gnd.jpg

wt6mw3.jpg

6pbuh4.jpg

156p8bp.jpg

ngd3zs.jpg

34in71j.jpg

Youd be surprised on what these cars go for in that condition. I would just say what do you think think its worth, as I dont want to throw out an offer and seem like a jerk. Thats alot easier than saying $700 or even $500 and offending him. Just be honest and tell him you dont want to cross hairs.

Youd be surprised on what these cars go for in that condition. I would just say what do you think think its worth, as I dont want to throw out an offer and seem like a jerk. Thats alot easier than saying $700 or even $500 and offending him. Just be honest and tell him you dont want to cross hairs.

well looking on CL i could get one with a very good body and running for 2K and a project car that already has body work done and in primer for 1K.

not worth it.....

I passed. unless anyone here wants it, i can set something up...