Vho Is My New Daily Driver

T-Bag

VHO is my new DD for now. My Caprice shut off on me at a red light in L.A. rush hour. Man I felt embarassed. Had to push that beast out of the intersection into that AM/PM there lol. CEL came on, low oil pressure light then died. Into nuetral and park I went, cranks all day but no start. Complete ignition system is new, fuel pump new, plugs/wires new, everything! Hopefully it's a sensor, it's a 95 so OBD 1. I don't have that scan tool. Anyway, no biggie, my mechanic I trust and DX's free so just thought I'd share lol. My buddy Junior, user name (Travieso) a member here, hooked it up and came out and towed me. He's a L.A. OPG tow truck driver. That's a good friend right there, couldn't thank him enough!

Gettin her ready for tom.

Blower021.jpg

tow2.jpg

tow1.jpg

Edited by Bad Ass Silvy (see edit history)

:withstupid:

I know the feeling. My S10 has been having one problem after another and my SSS has been my DD for a couple weeks. I dont like it, even though it is so much nicer driving the SSS. Sorry about your bad luck. I have a 95 SS Impala but it is in storage. Your bubble looks tough with the black steelies! Your VHO is bad a$$! Just try to enjoy it till the bubble is back rolling!

Marty that's a cool car man. In a few years they are gonna become classics and start raising in value. Hold on to it. Just a bummer I have to spend my savings to fix this thing. But that's life. Wish me luck on Friday's lottery lol.