I Got 4 Tickets Today

gmJake

After a call to State Farm, they sent me my insurance card for the 96.

Duh

Took a trip to the office and got the card for the SS.

Found out that State Farm has an app for all this shit on the market.

I coulda just pulled it up. No ticket

Next question before i go to court. What is the best way to peel the tint off? Razor blades?

Dont know if this helps but I got a tint ticket for my windshield being all the way tinted a couple years back. Was 85$. I payed it but before I did I removed the tint thinking that they would look at it. I was wrong...the clerk just took my money and then I had to go and pay for the window to be retinted that didnt need to be removed in the first place. :banghead:

Going to court though might be a different story unless you didnt have the option to just pay it.

EDIT: I also just peeled my tint off. Used a razor to start the edge peeling then grabbed it and kept peeling. Dont remember having any residue left over. Did hit the window with invisible glass after though.

Edited by cb2big4u (see edit history)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well the tint, a heat gun on the outside of the window with your bro peeling the a blade on the inside. and a couple weeks ago i got a 3 tickets at once. speeding. cop said i was doing 84 when i was doing 70. no front plate, and my recon led tail lights are smoked. so he said my reflectors are covered and cant be seen

well the tint, a heat gun on the outside of the window with your bro peeling the a blade on the inside. and a couple weeks ago i got a 3 tickets at once. speeding. cop said i was doing 84 when i was doing 70. no front plate, and my recon led tail lights are smoked. so he said my reflectors are covered and cant be seen

You shoulda just hid in the mud. Oh, that didn't work. :lol:

Got the remote control hide a plate on cause i'm not drilling the bumper. Peeled the tint. Have to get some lighter fluid for the residue. Everything i tried didn't work. Got the new insurance card. I'm gonna retint the side windows anyway. They were too dark.