Please Help

RickRolled

Well everything was good yesterday but when the guy at the shop started my truck he said it was running shirty and the pcm was throwing all these different codes out. He really cannot figure it out if anyone here could please call him and he could explain much better what is going on and if u have any advice to help him it would be great because wheatley is not answering his phone the shops number is 605-787-6338

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes its re-tuned for the charger the guy told me there is no throttle response and its saying some drive by wire shit is there anything u gotta do to the pcm when putting it in ie fuses or something. This guy is stumped and so am i

Could be a vacuum leak, re-check all your hoses, make sure all connected and/or capped if unused. Mine did same. Had a vacuum leak, took a few drive cycles for it to show up. There are some extra vacuum lines on the rear of the Radix that I didn't use so I ran a small hose from one to the other and it fixed the vac. leak problem.

Could be a vacuum leak, re-check all your hoses, make sure all connected and/or capped if unused. Mine did same. Had a vacuum leak, took a few drive cycles for it to show up. There are some extra vacuum lines on the rear of the Radix that I didn't use so I ran a small hose from one to the other and it fixed the vac. leak problem.

:withstupid: ..also find out what are the codes?

Ok codes are- low coolant.engine low power.pcm throttle communication problem. I need a tuner to call them and help them pin point the problem does anyone have a number to get ahold of blackbear(Justin) or another person