Bret Piburn Nc/Co

HEY EVERYONE NAMES BRET,BORN AND RAISED IN COLORADO BUT CURRENTLY STATIONED IN NC ATCHERRY POINT RAHH. iVE GOT AN 07 SS BLACK. NOTHING MAJOR DNE TO IT YET BASIC STUFF SLP EXHAUST AND INTAKE.BLACKED OUT DUCTS AND BOWE TIE. POWER AKOUSTIC 8.3 INCH FLIP OUT TWO DOWNFIRE JL AUDIO W-7'S. TAIL LIGHTS AND HEADLIGHTS SOON TO COME .LOOKIN TO DO SOME SOMEWHAT MINOR CHANGES TO OPEN UP SOME HORSEPOWER ANY SUGGESIONS? WANT SUPERCHARGE IT IN THE DISTANT FUTURE JUST NEED TO FIND THE TIMEAND RIGHT NOW ITS GOOD DENOUGH FOR ME. RIGHT NOW IM MORE FOCUSED ON SHOWS ANYWAYS. ANYONE IN NC LOOKING TO DO A CRUISE OR SOMETHING HIT ME UP.

Welcome to the site bud!! I'm not gonna lie and say I haven't spent hours a day reading and researching this site. You're more then likely gonna to be doing the same thing. There's a wealth of knowledge here and a superb How To section. I'm sure you've mozied. Anyway grats on your SS, I know you'll enjoy it. :pepsicheer: :pepsicheer: welcome!

Edited by A_FUrious (see edit history)

Welcome to the site bud!! I'm not gonna lie and say I haven't spent hours a day reading and researching this site. You're more then likely gonna to be doing the same thing. There's a wealth of knowledge here and a superb How To section. I'm sure you've mozied. Anyway grats on your SS, I know you'll enjoy it. :pepsicheer: :pepsicheer: welcome!

[/quot

thank you i have had my ss for bout a year nowbut right when iwas ging to do more stuf i got deployed ha thanks again though

The ambassador of southern california welcomes you lol

If your the Ambassador of Southern California, then I shall be the Ambassador of Oregon (since Im the only active member on here from the entire state) LOL

Welcome to the Site :pepsicheer:

If your the Ambassador of Southern California, then I shall be the Ambassador of Oregon (since Im the only active member on here from the entire state) LOL

SoCal ambassador approved lmao, Dan it's a name that jgpclone came up with. It's just a joke to him really, I should delete it hahaha

Edited by Bad Ass Silvy (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...