New Stance !

cmoney23

$50 is better then nothing......

Ill sell them locally on craigslist and im gonna ask $400. Thats a good deal for someone looking for a pretty much brand new set of 22" tires with around 100 miles on them.

if it were me, I would list the tires for say $300 lower than what you paid and keep it there. No reason to lose out to much. Honestly, you can always get larger sidewall tires down the road. Thats alot of money to lose.....

if it were me, I would list the tires for say $300 lower than what you paid and keep it there. No reason to lose out to much. Honestly, you can always get larger sidewall tires down the road. Thats alot of money to lose.....

:withstupid:

Look like me and you have the same problem. I bought my tires before I slammed my truck thinking i was going to go lower than I actually did, and my truck looks like your with a small tire. I wish I had money to buy bigger tires. But hey your truck looks good dude, and thats cause I think the blue is ugly. Your the first one ive seen that I like. Good job.

Look like me and you have the same problem. I bought my tires before I slammed my truck thinking i was going to go lower than I actually did, and my truck looks like your with a small tire. I wish I had money to buy bigger tires. But hey your truck looks good dude, and thats cause I think the blue is ugly. Your the first one ive seen that I like. Good job.

Thanks i appreciate that. I mean the trucks not perfect yet. I love the way it look now, but still got some things to do to make it perfect to where i want it to be. Ive only had the truck 6 months and i bought it bone stock. So its came along ways already. Ive been putting so much money and time into it i havent had much time to enjoy it all that much. So im gonna enjoy driving it for awhile and work slowely now getting it to where i eventually want it to be.