Drop Torsion Keys For Full 3"?

knkoehler

i know this topic is beat but i was wondering if it is possible to get a full 3" drop upfront using the drop keys? i see they are advertised for up to 3 but has anyone experimented with it much? i know its definitely not the best way just curious.

If u want 3" in front get some 2" drop spindles and actual "drop t-keys" that will allow for u to maintain suspension geometry and achieve a true front end allignment. In back do shackles n hangers.

If u want 3" in front get some 2" drop spindles and actual "drop t-keys" that will allow for u to maintain suspension geometry and achieve a true front end allignment. In back do shackles n hangers.

This is exactly what I'm running. See my gallery for pics.

got my new tires on today 305 40 22. im thinking of going with the 2/3 spindles shackles hangers instead of the 3/4 because im worried about rubbing. unless...you guys think i could pull off the 3/4 without rubbing too much?

got my new tires on today 305 40 22. im thinking of going with the 2/3 spindles shackles hangers instead of the 3/4 because im worried about rubbing. unless...you guys think i could pull off the 3/4 without rubbing too much?

305 40 22 is fine with the 2/3-4 belltech kit

http://www.tbssowners.com/store/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=76