Are You Happy California Mexicans!?

Tylur06SS

this is what you give us!? only 933 ISS's to run through the showroom floor and i think we can now mark that number down to only 932 :( tell me, whats the point of a 28" rim? cocaine serves a better purpose! plus if you have to literally lift your vehicle to fit the rims on your 2wd its too dang big!!!!!!!!!! and that is more autozone glow on one truck than ive seen in my whole life! i thought street glow went out after the 2nd fast and furious movie??? M16.gifM16.gifM16.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j38wcfPBeJc&feature=g-vrec&context=G292dbe6RVAAAAAAAACA

DISCLAIMER: i know that there are many people on the forum that are from california, im well aware of that. this rage was not directed towards you UNLESS, you yourself, have taken a "sport" truck and purposely made it slower by putting HUUUUUUGE wheels lots of stickers and tons of street glow on your truck. Again im not disrespecting the average californian