Wtb Black Ss Front Bumper...

GrafixxMan

I want to buy a perfect condition black ss front bumper....the whole shootin match. I know there's one already on the forum, but we cannot get together on the price with shipping as he's in Cali and I'm in Ky.

So, I need to find one a lot closer to Ky. that is perfect, complete, ready to bolt on. I have money waiting. It needs to be black, stock, free of dents, dings, spider webs, scratches (within reason) and have all oem hardware ready to bolt on and go.

Please let me know what you have....

You might as well ante up to what silverbeast is asking. You are looking for something pretty specific which is very few and far between (perfect bumper in black 100% complete). IMO of course :D

1bad2k is right man. It's very rare that those come up on this site, especially in "perfect condition" and IMHO thats not to bad of a price for both bumpers at all..

Making an SS clone isn't easy and its sure as hell not gonna be cheap..

Think about it this way, man. Price out all OEM bumper covers, brake ducts, bumper and duct grills, all the brackets/mounting parts, steel reinforcement bumpers, with prep AND paint for BOTH front and rear....and see how much it'll be...it'll cost ya close to, if not, more than $2500.

Are you trying to ship through ups or fedex if u are, be ready to give up a nut... And half of the other one.

Use a reputable freight shipping company like R&L carriers. Put them on a pallet and done. Doubt it would go over $300.

Btw I need a new front bumper too before I paint the truck, and I'm local to you lol.

But these ss bumpers come up cheap locally from time to time.

Greyhound offers shipping that is by far the cheapest I have seen. I have shipped several hoods by them and they are recieved in the same condition I sent them out in. the only down side is you have to go to your local greyhound station to pick it up.