Wtb Black Ss Front Bumper...

GrafixxMan

I told ya I have money waiting. If you can get with a real shipping quote I'll send it. R&L Carriers, Greyhound, Forward Air, etc. I've used rl and fa plenty of times shopping entire motorcycles totally enclosed in shipping bins for 400 or less. I just shipped my 51 panhead motor crated up (311lbs) to wash state for $300 insured for a bunch!

If you go to one of these companies and get a real quote, I have your money waiting right now

Oh and I DO know what this stuff costs. I got the Loooong deal from a body shop buddy and I can get the entire front and rear bumper AND grill for $2350 and pick it up at the dealership that's 5 mins from my house.... I just need to save some senior as I just had a BIG tax bill come due

after reading through.. why not get your own quote for the bumpers Grafixx? This way you take care of the shipping on your own and your good to go.

I did that and before I could send him the money, he sold them out from under me. I got 2 quotes for $224 from Forward Air and $217 from R&L Carriers. The point is moot now though as they are already gone.

So, I'm still looking.

• 2 weeks later...