Cel Flash

cb2big4u

A TR5ix is an iridium plug. So I would need to gap at .040. I think I'm just going to stick to what the manual states. :yellow_loser:

Edit: I searched long and hard before I bought my plugs. I have seen the TSP but thank you for posting that. I guess 04 is when they changed plug type. I'm sure either gap would work but for reassurance of not having to remove them I will stick with the smaller.

Edited by cb2big4u (see edit history)

Replaced plugs and wires last weekend. This morning I got the flash again. When it has flashed, it feels like nothing is wrong though. Still very strong. What's the deal? Any other things it could be?

A bad coil pack will throw the same code. The computer will tell you what cylinder is having the issue and thats the coil pack you need to replace. I just replaced 1 bad coil pack on 3 differnt cars for the same issue after doing the plug and wire change within the last few months.

Not yet. Will tomorrow. When I was tuned through black bear, Justin advised that I should clean the MAF sensor and relog so I did. Hope I didn't spray it too much. I will keep it updated. Doesn't seem to be running bad at all. Running great actually but could be the reason I'm getting worse gas mileage after installing my tune. This poped up after I installed it and I thought it was suppose to improve mpg a little is why I say that.