Rim Suggestions

Well now that the drop is nearing completion, I'm trying to decide on what rims to get. I definitely want 22" rims, probably not too wide as the drop is pretty god damn low.. rear tires are tucking an inch almost kinda but i might be getting helper bags to lift it up... TEMPTED to drop the front an additional 3"

Originally I was thinking of TBSS reps

FTBSS-TrailBlazer-Black-800.jpg

Also wanted Helo HE866.

helo_he866_bbi_ci3_l.jpg

also has a chrome insert for it

helo_he866_b_ci3_l.jpg

Lately I've been thinking of the possibility of going an all chrome wheel. Although the truck is fully murdered out except with green brake calipers to set it off. Was tossing around the idea of a 3 spoke chrome rim tonight... I think it would look actually really good. Anyone got some rims they can suggest or good websites to check?

I have looked thru tire rack and a bit through ebay.

I put the Helo on mine with 305's, chrome with the black insert though. I don't think they will tuck in the rear, I am traveling for work, but will try to get a pic when I get home next week.

300300000KMC-Brodie-Black.jpg I like these.. I would probly go this way if I was upgrading. KMC Brodie> Hard choice for sure!! good luck!

I had these on my dakota rt. Nice 1 piece rim. Heres some pics to help you out.

stillen7.jpg

stillen6.jpg

I love and almost bought these for the SS! Here's the website.( http://www.dnjwheels.com/performance/index.php?p=product&id=7614&parent=582 )They have the nicest wheels around i think, but your gonna pay alot for them. Also check these websites out:

1. Wheelsnext.com

2. Audiocityusa.com - These guys will drill your bolt pattern into any wheel you pick on their site, Which is awsome!

IMAG0257.jpg

I've got a few options but i wanna talk to norcal to bounce some ideas off of him.

1. lower torsion keys and or helper bags in the rear

2. lift shackles for the rear

3. apparently i can re mount the control arm/spindle or something to get an extra 3 inches of drop butttt that's WAY too much i think, and a hell of a lot of work. But I really want the front to sit as low as the rear does