Turning Signal...

I was wanting to replace mine with red LEDs. If you look on superbrightleds.com I'm pretty sure they make a resistor or something that will let the led turn signal blink. If you are going to do a regular filament bulb though it should be fine. They take the same 3157 bulb as reverse and such.

I was wanting to replace mine with red LEDs. If you look on superbrightleds.com I'm pretty sure they make a resistor or something that will let the led turn signal blink. If you are going to do a regular filament bulb though it should be fine. They take the same 3157 bulb as reverse and such.

i thought u couldnt have red or blue lights on vehicles unless its a cop car....

also what are u using for ur fog lights? im trying to look for a fog light housing to hook up behind my air ducts

Edited by 10zin (see edit history)

i thought u couldnt have red or blue lights on vehicles unless its a cop car....

also what are u using for ur fog lights? im trying to look for a fog light housing to hook up behind my air ducts

Yeh it is illegal to have red or blue lights. It's also illegal to have exhaust as loud as mine, window tint this dark, watch movies while driving,ect.. lol thought ir would be cool and if there was a cop in front I just wouldn't use it. If the fogs question was for me. I have ddm 55w 6k fogs. Bright as ****. Housing came with the truck. I have a Vmax.

• 1 month later...

I've heard that part of the reason for the no red on the front of your vehicle is that it confuses people. As you are driving towards them with red on the front of your truck they can't tell if you are facing them or going away. That is why all tail lights have to be red and headlights white. So other drivers can tell which direction you are traveling.