Ebay Find ::: Belltech Street Shocks

QuixSilver

http://www.ebay.com/...984.m1497.l2649

NOTE :: It indeed works for both 2WD and AWD! Just make sure to tell them if you are 2WD or AWD and what drop kit / drop dimensions you have. I offered up $200 and paid $211 total so pretty good deal I would say. Make them a offer you have nothing to lose the worst that could happen is they will send you a counter-offer no big deal :chevy:

Edited by quixSSilver (see edit history)

Those are for 2wd trucks only!! They wont work for a AWD. The rear shocks will work, but the front shocks wont.. Different mounitng. They also say in the add for trucks with coil springs in front only.

Those also will not work. Read where it say in the gray " This kit fits" vehicles with factory coil springs only...

Tell them to give you the rear/front part #'s

Thanks for pointing that out. I guess I will find out today which ones they sent for the front.. I did tell them I was AWD so hopefully they sent the correct ones.

Yeah they might. Are you lowered? If so did you use lowering Lca's or spindle's.

If your running the stock LCA's you need these for the front http://www.ebay.com/...=item4d005c9901

If you have the DJM 3" lowering control arms you need these

IMAG0205.jpg

I cant get the part# for these right now cause i cant go to older posts because the site is messed up. I cant get into my personal conversation either

Edited by cmoney23 (see edit history)

Yeah they might. Are you lowered? If so did you use lowering Lca's or spindle's.

If your running the stock LCA's you need these for the front http://www.ebay.com/...=item4d005c9901

If you have the DJM 3" lowering control arms you need these

IMAG0205.jpg

I cant get the part# for these right now cause i cant go to older posts because the site is messed up. I cant get into my personal conversation either

Yeah I have a DJM 3/4 lowering kit ( spindles ) not installed yet though. I told them when I sent payment that I had the DJM 3/4 drop for a 2005 AWD Silverado SS. They replied back ' Thanks! ' .. so surely they know their stuff and are sending me the right parts. I'm expecting delivery of the shocks sometime today.

Just recieved this message response from them over ebay a minute ago copied + pasted below. Guess that explains that lol. Good deal then! Thanks man.

Dear quixsilver92,

The forums are funny. I sent you shocks based on Awd not 2wd. :)

Thanks,The Sales TeamThe Suspension SourceToll Free Phone: 1-888-230-1288Order Online: http://www.thesuspen...rce.comBusiness Hours Mon-Fri: 8AM-5PM PST

Awsome man. Hope you get the right one's. I was just going off of what the ebay link said about "For vehicles with coil springs only" Scared me.. LOL. Since your running spindles you'll need the front shocks to look like the ones in the link in post #9. The one's that look like they have the forks on the end. Good luck. Let me know when you get them.

Awsome man. Hope you get the right one's. I was just going off of what the ebay link said about "For vehicles with coil springs only" Scared me.. LOL. Since your running spindles you'll need the front shocks to look like the ones in the link in post #9. The one's that look like they have the forks on the end. Good luck. Let me know when you get them.

Will do thanks man!