2006 black Silverado SS grille/ w speed grilles and bumper grilles

NTMD8R_SS

Selling the grille off my truck. I cutout the stock honeycomb, Has acouple rock chips and scratch on the passenger side wing and speed grilles need to be repainted i did it whit a rattle can and is chipping off alittle.

Selling for $220, including the 5 pc speed grilles that cost me close to 300 4 years ago and sells for around 250 now. The bumper pieces will only fit REAL SS bumpers.

Billet emblem NOT included. Will sell for 70shipped or 60+your stock emblem or can be painted black.(only selling if the grille sells)

Will also trade for the stock 06-07 grille and bumper grille, just wanting to go back to stock.

5745235506_eac3aa9c59_zrj.jpg

Wanting to keep this local.

Edited by NTMD8R_SS (see edit history)

Im selling the whole 06 grille shell w/ the 5 piece speed grilles.........For you 03-05 guys all you will need is the 06-07 hood to upgrade your front end. And the mesh grille is made by street sceen.

Im wanting to keep this local.

If it doesnt sell locally then ill think about shipping it.

Or i already have a stock black 06 grille, maybe ill just buy the middle stock bumper piece and a bowtie and switch them out every so often to switch it up lol