Random Parts For Sale

mightbstock

Hello All, I have a few parts for sale. I'm getting rid of my truck and do not need these parts.

I have a set of Belltech Street Performer Shocks. They are Front/Rear have approx. 8000 miles on them. I used them with a 3/4 drop on an 07 AWD Sierra Denali Classic. They are in Great Shape. $160 Shipped!

I also have a set of Torsion Keys, They were used to lower my 1500. I believe they are factory keys off a 2500? Anyways, looking for $40 Shipped.

Also, Have an A-Pillar 3 Gauge Pod by Auto-Meter with Bose Cutout. It has been painted the Tan/Neutral Color, but could use a fresh repaint. $45 Shipped.

I have a Brand new GMOS-04 radio harness for adding Aftermarket radio to Bose System. $60 Shipped.

All Items are Located in Charleston, SC and are Best Offer. Please Let me know if you need more info, I will answer to the best of my ability. Thank you.

wol_error.gif Click this bar to view the full image. today5.jpg

wol_error.gif Click this bar to view the full image. today2.jpg

wol_error.gif This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1023x764 and weights 220KB. today4.jpg

wol_error.gif Click this bar to view the full image. today3.jpg

Edited by mightbstock (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...